Introduction: VVV GAMING respects the privacy of visitors to its web sites and is committed to the protection of their personal information. This privacy statement explains data collection and use practices of the VVV GAMING sites including www.vVv-Gaming.com and any site owned by VVV GAMING (the Site or the "Sites").
Binding Nature: By accessing and using the Site, you agree and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this Privacy Statement.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Description of the information VVV GAMING may collect on its Sites:
1. Personally Identifiable Information: VVV GAMING collects personally identifiable information (i.e. information from which you can be identified, such as name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) only when it is asked for and/or you voluntarily submit it to us on this Site. We may use the information to respond to your requests, improve our level of service and the content of our web site; provide you with tips, helpful information, product news and updates; notify you of new VVV GAMING and its Sites' products and services; seek your views on our products and services; and for our own internal purposes. VVV GAMING and its Sites' are not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information via this Site from visitors in that age group without the explicit consent of a parent or guardian.
2. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: VVV GAMING also collects non-personally identifiable information in aggregate form on its Sites to track data such as the total number of visits to our web sites, the number of visitors to each page of our web sites, and the domain names of our visitors' internet service providers. We use this information, which remains in aggregate form, to understand how our visitors use our web sites so that we may improve them and the services we offer. We may also share this information with VVV GAMING partners. NO PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED IN THIS PROCESS.
* Cookies: This Sites use a technology called "cookies". A cookie is a small file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies help provide additional functionality to the Sites or help us analyze usage of the Sites more accurately. For instance, our server may set a cookie that keeps you from having to enter a password more than once during a visit to the Sites. In all cases in which cookies are used, we will not collect personally identifiable information without your explicit permission. The only personally identifiable information VVV GAMING collects is the information you voluntarily provide. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web Browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored, if you prefer. Please refer to your Internet Browser's instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions. If you chose to decline accepting cookies from our Sites, you may not get complete functionality or access to all features of the Sites.
3. How we protect your personal information: VVV GAMING is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. VVV GAMING uses a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide to VVV GAMING on computer servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration to data will not occur, we make every commercially reasonable effort to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
4. Sharing Personally Identifiable Information with Third Parties: Except as set forth herein and in our Terms of Service agreement, VVV GAMING will not sell or rent personally identifiable information to any third party for any purpose. Sometimes selected third parties are used to provide VVV GAMING with support services in connection with its web sites and such parties may, from time to time, have access to your information to enable them to provide those services to VVV GAMING. Please rest assured that all companies providing such support services are required by VVV GAMING to meet the same standards of data protection as VVV GAMING and are prohibited from using the information for their own marketing purposes.
In certain special cases, we may disclose your personally identifiable information in the following circumstances:
1. When we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to you, or otherwise injuring or interfering with VVV GAMING and its Sites rights, property or operations, other users of this site, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities;
2. When we believe the law requires it, or in response to any demand by law enforcement authorities in connection with a criminal investigation, or civil or administrative authorities in connection with a pending civil case or administrative investigation;
3. VVV GAMING or one of its Sites is acquired or seeks to be acquired in whole or in part by a third party through purchase, merger, or other transaction, and in which case personally identifiable information may be shared with and transferred to said third party at the sole discretion of VVV GAMING; and
4. For such other reasons as VVV GAMING deems appropriate in furtherance of its business operations and objectives.
5. Links to Other Web Sites: The Sites may provide links to other VVV GAMING and third party web sites as a service to our users. The privacy statement described here does not apply to those sites. Please ensure you check the legal and privacy statement posted on each site you link to.
6. Changes: We may occasionally update this privacy statement. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your agreement to the privacy statement and any updates. Personal information collected on the Site may be stored and processed in your country of residence or any other country in which VVV GAMING or its affiliates, subcontractors or agents maintain facilities, and by using the Site, you consent to any transfer of information outside of your country of residence. VVV GAMING will ensure that if information is transferred outside your country of residence, it will still be treated in accordance with this privacy statement.